The Adventures of Cedrick Chan

These are the chronicles of my East/West adventures. I'm currently based in Hong Kong, China and San Jose, CA, USA.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Cult Has Landed!


It's time for another one of my sporadic blog entries! I would love to make more entries but the Great Firewall of China is just hard enough to jump over that it actually dissuades me. But I digress.

This entry is about the official opening of Apple's second store in China. The first was in Beijing, which I witnessed 2 years ago. The second is here in Shanghai, which I attended yesterday. Yeah, everyone knows I'm a bit of an Apple nut. But even I have to admit the picture snapped here is a bit freaky. It just looks so religious and cult-like. Apple's symbol is so bright it defies capture on my iPhone 3G (yeah, I'm behind the curve and craving an iPhone 4). It's just floating high above everyone in the temple of Apple. OK, consider me officially creeped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home