The Adventures of Cedrick Chan

These are the chronicles of my East/West adventures. I'm currently based in Hong Kong, China and San Jose, CA, USA.

Friday, December 01, 2006

LOL

It's hard to find anything funny about all the problems the U.S. is facing these days. Many of these problems can be linked in some way to president Bush's 'leadership.' But then I ran across my colleague, Nury's latest blog entry about George W. Bush's visit to a church.

Apparently, Bush's campaign manager offered a sizable donation to the church if the sermon could mention that "Bush is a saint. " Whether the story is true or not, I found the sermon to be hilarious. Yes, the sermon does include the phrase "Bush is a Saint."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home